[PyQt] Embedding VLC

Mon Mar 8 07:59:47 GMT 2010

You can also try the vlc python bindings:

http://liris.cnrs.fr/advene/download/python-ctypes/

they work on windows and linux, be warned vlc and the vlc python bindings are
GPL so I think you have to release any derivated code as gpl too,

Nicola

: > I've heard about the phonon-vlc-backend which appears to not be available