[PyQt] sip parsing errors

Stéphane Laurière slauriere at mandriva.com
Thu Mar 4 18:10:50 GMT 2010

Hello everyone,

When trying to generate the sip files corresponding to some KDE classes
whose bindings are not included into PyKDE4 yet, using the twine tool
[1], I get some parsing errors on the following tokens among others:
- %API
- /API=QString: - 2/;

Here's an error example on the first one:
==========
State : 63
Stack : member_list PERCENT . LexToken(ID,'API',89,3654)
ERROR: Error : member_list PERCENT . LexToken(ID,'API',89,3654)
sip parser ...
syntax error in file /usr/share/sip/PyQt4/QtCore/QtCoremod.sip -- token
type ID token value API lex state

I'm using sip 4.10, PyQt 4.7.

[1] twine: http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/twine/

Do you have any idea on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance, and kind regards

Stéphane

--
Stéphane Laurière