[PyQt] GUI test Automation on QT- Suggestion needed.

Mustafa Sakalsiz sakalsiz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 11:52:44 BST 2010

We developed an application development framework, it includes an clustering
application server, self updating user screens/interfaces, reporting engine
(visual report designer, preview, pdf, xls, html, txt exports), a testing
platform (programmable and recordable scripts) for pyqt applications.
Testing system can be used for unit and functional tests. The project uses
the mobile code concept (The code that is mobile and, transferrable).
Although project is usable, we don't have much time to make it more polish,
any help is also appreciated. We haven't yet made a release, but you can
download and install the source codes. The project combines the benefits of
web and rich client applications. PyQt is used for the client side user
interfaces.

It is on sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/mocop/wiki

I wish it helps.