[PyQt] Bug with QWidget masks in QGraphicsScene?

Matteo Boscolo matteo.boscolo at boscolini.eu
Fri Jun 11 20:53:07 BST 2010

Hi Jeremy,
I did some test and I notice that if you use the ..
graphics_view.setMask(....)
you get the get some problem.

I do not why The view work in this way..I'm not so skilled in qt to help
you.

But a work around could be:

graphics_scene.mousePressEvent =myMouseEvent #to get the mouse click event
..

def myMouseEvent(event):
	#if event is in region:
		event.ignore()