[PyQt] splitters

Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:24:40 BST 2010

what I mean is something like the first case, and yes, I know that I
can nest several splitters but the problem is that I want that those
splitters in the first case have a common handler to resize all
splitted widgets at one time. Any suggestions?

PS: sorry for my English, it's not so good.

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> On 01.06.10 15:41:01, Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao wrote:
>> hi folks, does anyone know where to get a four way splitter that I can
>> use with PyQt4?
>
> You mean this:
>
> Widget A | Widget B
> -------------------
> Widget C | Widget D
>
> Thats doable by nesting splitters, i.e. create one and put a splitter
> into the top-area and two widgets to that.
>
> Or if you want
>
> A | B | C | D
>
> Then just use QSplitter::addWidget() 4 times in a row.
>
> If you want something else you'll have to explain a bit more what you
> want.
>
> Andreas
>
> --
> You will gain money by a fattening action.

Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
Centro de Biofisica Medica