[PyQt] connect problem on windows xp

F.A.Pinkse fapinkse at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 15:56:44 BST 2010

Hi Fabio

To see you print() statements you need to lauch your script with python
If you use pythonw the script is lauched and the communication channels
are closed.

Or you use one of these:

     def noneSelected(self):
         print ("signal catched 2")
         self.dtype.setText("signal catched 2")
         msgBox=QtGui.QMessageBox()
         msgBox.setText("signal catched 2")
         msgBox.exec()

     def refreshList(self):
         print ("signal catched 1")
         self.dtype.setText ("signal catched 1")
         msgBox=QtGui.QMessageBox()
         msgBox.setText("signal catched 1")
         msgBox.exec()

I 'borrowed one of the line/text edit widgets.
Hope this helps.

With best regards,

Frans.