[PyQt] Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt

Jan Haag haag498 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 27 15:57:03 BST 2010

> Now, if Phil would want to produce binary support for MacOS, he would had to
> make many choices, only to harvest whining users, because the concrete
> variant, they _instantly_ need, is missing. Be assured, that those users
> will have all valid reasons on why they need that special combination, that
> is missing..

Besides, the issue has already been discussed on this mailinglist and,
so far, been dismissed as a hopeless task: It would require four
different builds to be maintained at the very least, six if we wanted
support for 10.4; even more if we wanted support for more than the
latest python.org builds.

Jan