[PyQt] dip Snapshot Support for Python v2.6 and v2.7

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Mon Jul 26 09:00:22 BST 2010

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:30:28 -0400, Darren Dale <dsdale24 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Phil Thompson
> <phil at riverbankcomputing.com> wrote:
>> The current dip snapshots now support Python v2.6 and v2.7 as well as
>> Python v3.
>>
>> The API should be identical for all versions of Python.
>
> I had some trouble enabling MQ (hg qpush -a returned "no patches in
> series"), so I installed the snapshot for py26.

Make sure you use "qclone" rather than "clone".

> I ran dip-builder, and
> when I tried to make a distutils distribution, I got the following:
>
>   File

"/home/darren/.local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dip/ui/toolkits/qt/qlistwidget_editor.py",
> line 234
>     rows = list({index.row() for index in indexes})
>                                ^
> SyntaxError: invalid syntax
>
> I don't think set comprehensions are available in python2.

Should be fixed now.

Note that dip snapshots are updated on a push rather than being done
overnight. Other packages will be moved to this behaviour over time.

Thanks,