[PyQt] multiple inheritance and MappedType

Clinton Stimpson cjstimpson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 22:51:48 BST 2010

Hi,

I've got an existing library with python wrappers generated with a different
tool, and I've successfully used MappedType to interface with that and I'm
getting the interoperability I'm looking for.

But now I want to use sip to wrap a class that derives from two classes, one
is QObject, and the other is a MappedType.

I'm getting an error from sip:
"A class, exception, namespace or mapped type has already been defined with the
same name"

Is inheritance from a MappedType not supported?

Thanks,
Clint