[PyQt] Signal number 10

Hugo Leveille hugol at fastmail.net
Thu Jul 1 15:55:46 BST 2010

Hey there!

New to this list and to PyQt in general. Sorry if this problem has been already discussed ( probably )

I am using Qt designer along with TextMatte and osx 10.5. At some point, when closing a pyqt app run from TextMatte, the app will close with the following error message

Uncought signal number 10" or something like that. Sometimes it does it, sometimes not. The app has no problem while running, but its just very annoying to get an error message everytime I close the app

Thanks!

--
Hugo Leveille
Digital compositor