[PyQt] Please give some simple example for QThread...

sathish kumar flowerslab at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 07:02:28 BST 2010

Hi

Please can you give me some examples for QThread using some simple data
structures like list or string.... I have been following the book "rapid GUI
development using python and qt", and I have skipped directly to Qthread
after covering some topics. It have shown things using QTcp.. but I need
very simple that implements QThread. I meant it no need to show QThread
advantages and strength but just how it can be implemented with and without
event loop  for the QThread. Also using any one resource lock.

Thanks
Sathish