[PyQt] Downloading PyQt for Python 2.6

Chris Bergstresser chris at subtlety.com
Wed Jan 20 23:53:21 GMT 2010

Hi all --

   I have PyQt installed on a Windows development machine here, and
I'm trying to install it on another Windows development machine.  I
don't need the latest version, just a Python 2.6 compatible-version.
However, it seems with the new release of PyQt the older binaries have
been taken down.
   Is there an archive of a Python 2.6-compatible Windows installer
anywhere?  Clearly, I shouldn't have expected the company to maintain
links to older versions (although it's odd they wouldn't), but I can't
for the life of me understand why they took down the older links
*before* the new installer was available.

-- Chris