[PyQt] Getting a couple errors when I try and start a QMainWindow from a QMainWindow

dizou di_zou at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 21:25:15 GMT 2010

Did:
self.vtkWidget = QVTKRenderWindowInteractor(self)

instead of:
self.vtkWidget = QVTKRenderWindowInteractor()

Since QVTKRenderWindowInteractor inherits QWidget, it calls:
QtGui.QWidget.__init__(self, parent, wflags|QtCore.Qt.MSWindowsOwnDC)

So I guess once I passed a parent in, it knew which window to display to.