[PyQt] How to visually remove row when doing OnManualSubmit on an QSqlTableModel?

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 07:04:08 GMT 2010

I have subclassed QtSql.QSqlRelationalTableModel and I am using
OnManualSubmit so that I can use an Okay/Cancel on my dialog box.
However, when I attempt to removeRows on the model the status returned
is True, but there is no visible change in my QTreeView. I have
attached the subclassed model.

This seems to be related to this bug [1] referenced from here [2]. The
solution suggested at [2] doesn't seem to work for me.

[1] http://qt.nokia.com/developer/task-tracker/index_html?method=entry&id=153785
[2] http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2007-04/thread00191-0.html

--
Fedora 11