[PyQt] Problem with snapshot and OpenGL

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Wed Feb 3 21:02:45 GMT 2010

Here you go:

Downloads/demangle% c++filt __ZN20QGLFramebufferObject15blitFramebufferEPS_RK5QRectS0_S3_mm

	QGLFramebufferObject::blitFramebuffer(QGLFramebufferObject*, QRect const&, QGLFramebufferObject*, QRect const&, unsigned long, unsigned long)

Downloads/demangle% c++filt __ZN20QGLFramebufferObject15blitFramebufferEPS_RK5QRectS0_S3_jj

	QGLFramebufferObject::blitFramebuffer(QGLFramebufferObject*, QRect const&, QGLFramebufferObject*, QRect const&, unsigned int, unsigned int)

Thanks to Shane and finding that command :)