[PyQt] How to use QHash in PyQt?

donglongchao donglongchao at 163.com
Wed Feb 3 02:31:44 GMT 2010

Hi,all

I am newbie to PyQt and I have a question when I work on my app with PyQt.
I want to use a QDataStream to form a QHash object into a QByteArray and write it into a QTcpSocket.But there is an error when I run my app said  NameError: global name 'QHash' is not defined.I have import everything from QtCore and QtGui.Also I can locate qhash.sip in my computer (/usr/share/sip/PyQt4/QtCore/qhash.sip).So I want to know wherer is the problem and how to use QHash here.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Longchao