[PyQt] qtextbrowser style sheet problem..

Jebagnana Das jebagnanadas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:28:51 GMT 2010

Hi all,

       I can't get to execute the following code with the stylesheet set..
self.textBrowser.setStyleSheet("QTextBrowser {background: white;color:red; }
/* add this to make hover work */\
QTextBrowser:hover {background: green;color:white; }"). But the same is
working for a pushbutton perfectly.. "My aim is whenever the user hover on a
link it's color should appear in blue with underline otherwise like a
disabled text(grayed out)". Can you please help me?? Thanks in advance..

PS:i've tried using class(a.class name) in stylesheet with anchor tag
visited,active,hover. It works in a browser but not in qt..