[PyQt] Next PyQt, SIP and QScintilla Releases

Jeremy Sanders jeremy at jeremysanders.net
Fri Aug 27 21:46:41 BST 2010

Phil Thompson wrote:

> Development is finished on the next releases of PyQt, SIP and QScintilla,
> so testing your favorite application against current snapshots would be a
> good idea...
>
> Phil
I seem to be getting an enormous number of "RuntimeError: underlying C/C++
object has been deleted" messages with the new release that don't occur in
the old one (4.7.2).

It seems to be associated with lambdas which I've connected to slots. The
lambdas are somehow holding references to the objects I think.

Jeremy

--
http://www.jeremysanders.net/