[PyQt] GLib-GObject-WARNING

Vikas Mahajan vikas.mahajan12 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 13:58:41 BST 2010

Hello to all.
As mentioned in my previous post "Error while running PyQt programs",
I was not able to run any PyQr program. When I tried to execute any
program, I am simply getting Segmentation fault" as output.
Now I compiled Qt-4.6.2 (previously using version 4.6.3) and
PyQt-4.7.4 with Qt-4.6.2 support and I am able to run PyQt programs
but I am getting following warnings each time I execute a program-:

(<unknown>:4857): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: IA__g_object_set_valist:
object class `GtkMenuItem' has no property named `label'

(<unknown>:4857): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: IA__g_object_set_valist:
object class `GtkCheckMenuItem' has no property named `label'
I am using RHEL5 as OS.
Please tell me are these warnings dangerous? Are they effect output of
program in any way? And how can I get rid of these warnings?

--
Regards

Vikas Mahajan