[PyQt] ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.

Scott Ballard scott at scottballard.net
Sat Aug 14 08:28:32 BST 2010

  This truly is a problem that I've seen on several random machines. I
can't seem to make head or tails with it but I know others have
encountered it too. I've also seen things work just fine and then one
day fail, only to have to copy the DLLs into the
Python26\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4 directory. In all cases it seems that
the PATH is set correctly. When I find some time I'd like to track it
down what the issue is.

-Scott