[PyQt] Problem sorting a QTable

AmFreak at web.de AmFreak at web.de
Sat Aug 7 18:27:39 BST 2010

Hi,

i have a list with my Objects that i put in a QTableWidget, I do it like
this:

         self.tblData.setItem(self.__row, 0, item1)
         self.tblData.setItem(self.__row, 1, item2)
        	self.tblData.setItem(self.__row, 2, item3)
         self.__row += 1
	self.tblData.setRowCount(self.tblData.rowCount()+1)

that way the Index of the selected Row is the same as the Index of my
Objectlist.
So if i e.g. delete the 4th row in the table i delete the 4th item in my
list.

My delete Method:

  def delFS(self):
         del self.__data.dataList[self.tblData.currentRow()]
         self.tblData.removeRow(self.tblData.currentRow())
         self.__row -= 1

But if i enable sorting and sort the table the Index of my List obviously
isn't the same as the rowIndex anymore.
So is there a way that i can attach a number to a row so that no matter
the sorting i can use that number ?
Or is there another Solution ?

Thanks for any answers in advance