[PyQt] Good simple text editor

Baz Walter bazwal at ftml.net
Mon Aug 2 13:49:39 BST 2010

On 02/08/10 11:53, dusan smitran wrote:
> Could u recommend me a simple text editor writen in pyqt (open source). So i
> can make a fork of it for my sqlEditor :)

hello dusan

it appears from the two posts you've made recently that you may not have
looked at qscintilla, yet:

http://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/qscintilla/intro

this has both auto-complete and a syntax highlighter for sql.

there are several open source ides/editors that use both pyqt and
qscintilla listed on the python wiki here:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEditors

HTH