[PyQt] image show hide problem

Anshul Jain aj.phoenixter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 16:27:56 BST 2010

Hello,

I have been trying to move my image using the object.move(x,y) function by
maintaining a list of instances corresponding to each image. I have done
this using MIMEdata class.

The aim of the code is to implement drag and drop and then if one block is
in vicinity of other block, snap fit it together. The problem is that the
list( self.l) that maintains the new coordinates of the image gets edited as
and when the block is in some other block's vicinity but it does not move to
the new position.

I am attaching the code. Please see why the block does not update the move
when lines 238-241 are executed.

Test condition: The code is still incomplete and to test those line please
initially shift all the blocks one by one to any arbitrary location so that
the new position with each block has an entry in the list (self.l)

Please help me out on this. I've been trying this code for a week now :( .

Here's  the link to the file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/373087514/Archive.zip