[PyQt] [Solved] promoted QDockWidget

Giorgio Luciano giorgio.luciano at inwind.it
Tue Sep 29 13:13:35 BST 2009

I made a gui with qtdesigner. The idea was to have a main MDI and then on the
left a dock in which I .
In the dock I wanted to put a promoted widget created in qt designer, in
order to change it later and make my work more modular.
How was it possible ?
I put a mdi and a QDockwidget in the editor then INSIDE the QDockwidget I
put a widget container and finally promoted the widget to a custom widget.
It was not very intuitive but it worked. I will update code in my repository
and share everydetails for everyone interested.
Giorgio
http://code.google.com/p/openchem/source/browse/#svn/trunk