[PyQt] PyQt on OSX Snow Leopard notes

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Sep 15 23:11:51 BST 2009

I'm working on building off sip/pyqt now.  In sipconfig.py, I find
that the arch option for the makefiles is hardwired to default to "ppc
i386", and the  universal sdk to empty.  Shouldn't these match how sip
was configured? (ie what's in _pkg_config)  Otherwise I need to insert
those from my program configure, and make sure they agree with how sip
was built.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin