[PyQt] PyQT mdi tutorial for qt-editor

giorgio.luciano at inwind.it giorgio.luciano at inwind.it
Fri Sep 11 18:19:34 BST 2009

I'm programmins a small software for making scientific calculations uysing PyQT
and Python.
I'm using QTeditor which is a great help for making the dialogs.

I'm using lots of tutorial arounds. As far as I've understood is better to keep
separate the "Main.py" from the dialogs that I like to start using the main.
For now everything is ok !
The problem now is that I want to use a mdi, but as
far as I've understood there is no simple way to implement it using the
qtdesigner.
Do someone has some link of a tutorial for that ?
Thanks in advance

Giorgio