[PyQt] How to put a banner on my app

Tuxman geotux_tuxman at linuxmail.org
Tue Oct 27 15:10:10 GMT 2009

Hi all.

I was looking for to put a banner on my app but I don't know what is the
best way to do it. I want the banner on the top region, from the left to
the right.

I tried with a frame but when I add some Dock Widgets on left side I get
the banner starts from the right side border of them.

So, I tried with a Dock Widget  but I don't know how to remove the title
region. I can change to vertical the title region but the result is not
the expected.

Is there a way to hide the title region on a Dock Widget?

Thanks in advance.

Germán Carrillo

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!