[PyQt] PyQt 4.6.1 missing QPixmap.fromWinHICON()?

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Sun Oct 25 10:36:52 GMT 2009

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 13:07:17 -0400, Kurt Schwarz <kurtschwarz at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Alright thanks for the information. One other thing tho, do you think we
> will see a PyQt 4.6 BETA before official release?

Usually, only a release-candidate version is released a couple of days
before the official release.

BTW, I don't know why Phil prefers to wait the officiale release to support
a new Qt major version, instead of just waiting for the beta when the API
is finalized. Eg: the API of Qt 4.6 will not change for sure between now
(beta version) and the official release, because it's been finalized.
--
Giovanni Bajo
Develer S.r.l.