[PyQt] Bug in pyuic4 in PyQt-4.6.2-snapshot-20091115 ?

Umit Oztosun umit at oztosun.net
Tue Nov 17 16:10:44 GMT 2009

Hello,

I compiled latest sip and PyQt snapshots (sip-4.9.2-snapshot-20091115
and PyQt-4.6.2-snapshot-20091115) on win32. However, pyuic4 fails to
produce correct python code for ui files containing rich text widgets.
Problem seems to be related with extra escaping of backslash
characters. Attached is an example ui file with a simple text browser
widget. I have also attached the errornous pyuic4 output (generated
with -x parameter) and a correct one from a previous PyQt4 version
(PyQt4 snapshot 20091028).

Regards,

P.S: Same thing happens on MacOSX as well, for both python2.5 and python2.6
--
Ümit Öztosun