[PyQt] QTableView - insert e.g. another view in a cell?? Is that possible??

Danny Schneider SchneiderDanny at web.de
Tue May 26 15:52:22 BST 2009

Hi folks,

it's my first mail here, because I'm on searching the internet the last 2days for that problem...

Is there any possibility to put another widget or another view into a cell of a QTableView?

My data sets for showing in the GUI should assigned to 2 columns, where the first column is a kind of identifier and in the second column should appear the detailed data.
This data must be editable separately, thats the point why i want to use a second view in the QTableView cells.

I thought to a QListView. The both things alone are no problem, but I don't know how to put the second view into the QTableView...

Can anyone can give me an advice or any hints how to solve that problem???

Thanx so far...

Kind regards

Danny
Neu: WEB.DE FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und
Telefonanschluss für 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://produkte.web.de/go/02/