[PyQt] Symbol not found: _sipQtConnect on Mac OSX 10.5

Umit Oztosun umit at oztosun.net
Fri Mar 27 08:03:50 GMT 2009

Hello,

2009/3/27 Damien Elmes <resolve at ichi2.net>:
> Unfortunately in my case one of the machines I tested was a fresh
> install, so there should be no issue of old libraries lying around. I
> also tried removing the old sip libraries and installing the latest
> sip on the other machine, but no go.

I've just tried the latest snapshots and Qt 4.5 on my MacOS X 10.5
machine (Intel) and I got the same error. I've cleaned up all existing
sip and PyQt4 files. Also, I tried universal and non-universal builds
without success.

I've used sip-4.8-snapshot-20090326 and PyQt-mac-gpl-4.5-snapshot-20090326.

Regards,
Umit