[PyQt] PyQt and Python v3

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:05:28 GMT 2009

> The current SIP and PyQt4 snapshots now support Python v3. The build
> process is exactly the same - just use the right interpreter to run
> configure.py.

Thanks, Phil. As it's just a hobby for me, I have been holding off on
learning Python until I could jump right into Python3 and Qt4.

However, all the online material that I can find is for Python 2 and
older versions of Qt. Is there a good tutorial for Python 3 with Qt4?
The tutorial list on python.org is rather outdated!

If it matters, I run Kubuntu at home so I currently have Qt 4.5
installed. Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com