[PyQt] Pydee v0.3.0

Ville M. Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 21:24:25 GMT 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 9:36 PM, Laurent Dufrechou
<laurent.dufrechou at free.fr> wrote:

> Hey pierre,
> Wow that's fantastic!

Indeed it is, at least judging by screenshots ;-).

> Wow I had seen your pyqtshell I was really impressed by all the surrounding
> widgets.

> Wow ;)
>
> Good job! :)

Now that you are all excited Laurent, perhaps you (with your prev.
experience) could take it for a small spin to see how we can shoehorn
ipython into it ;-)

It's good to see this progressing - I wrote my ipython qt shell in
order to see how easily that stuff could be done (cut all corners,
make sqintilla do the colorization, etc). This version clearly has
more of the all-important polishing work done.

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio