[PyQt] PyKDE: KConfigSkeleton not writing configuration

Till Gerken till.gerken at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:12:49 GMT 2009

Hello,

I have a problem with KConfigSkeleton not writing its configuration to
disk when calling KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig(). The odd thing
about this is that it works when being used together with
KConfigDialog and KConfigDialogManager, in which case the
configuration file is written correctly.

I have attached a small sample illustrating this behavior. When run,
the value that is entered in the configuration widget will be written
to disk. However, the value that is specified in
MyConfigMain.queryClose() is not written.

Is this a bug in PyKDE or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Till