[PyQt] linking listwidget with Qgraphicsview

klia alwaseem307ster at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 12:49:35 GMT 2009

hey guys;

in my application i have Listwidegt and Qgraphics view beside to each other
in the interface, my intension is after i list my photos in the listwidget,
i want that whenever i click on the photo on listwidget it will be displayed
on the graphics view...

Any idea on how to do that?

here's the code of inserting photos into Listwidegt

files = QFileDialog.getOpenFileNames(self, self.trUtf8("Add documentation"),
QString("/home"), self.trUtf8("Images (*.png *.tiff *.jpg)"))
		for file_ in files:
			data = ""
			f = open(file_)
			#data = file.read()