[PyQt] QTreeWidget sorting problem

NARCISO, Rui RUI.NARCISO at airbus.com
Tue Mar 10 11:54:12 GMT 2009

Hi all

I have a QTreeWIdget that works perfectly to which I can add items without any problems.

The problem happens when I sort the data after having dynamically removed an item. So, I remove an item by doing:
item.parent().removeChild(item)
which successfuly removes the item from the list.
However, afterwards when I sort using whatever column, data is missing on some columsn for the item just before (on the same levl, not parent)

Has anyone encountered this problem before?

If need be I can post my code.

Rui

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other then the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.