[PyQt] ANN: eric 4.3.4 released

Guðjón Guðjónsson gudjon.i.gudjonsson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 05:32:24 BST 2009

Hi
    eric segfaults on Debian based systems because of python-qscintilla.
Please install the
eric_4.3.4-1 from Debian and it will require correct versions of other
packages.

Python-kde4 is broken after the upgrade to sip 4.8.1 and makes eric
segfault. Please remove
python-kde4.

Regarding *Ubuntu. I don't use Ubuntu and I haven't got time to administrate
both Debian and Ubuntu
Is there someone willing to administrate the Ubuntu package?

Regards
Gudjon