[PyQt] Page setup for printer defaults

Robert Norman tfcrobert at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 01:41:21 BST 2009

Hi Olivier,

I am running on Windows XP and I've used some Win32 Stuff -- I have
"Python programming on Win32" and use it as a reference from time to
time. I'll look at the Print stuff you pointed out but had hoped that
QPrinter could handle it.  I suppose it's difficult to handle cross
platform with so many different printers and printer options. I even
tried cpickle but of course it can't  pickle this class.

Still hopeful....

Robert