[PyQt] personal names in sidebarUrls of QfileDialog

Cristina Jurado cristinajurado at enne.es
Tue Jun 16 09:36:34 BST 2009

        Hi, I want to know if there is any way to set special names to
        the
        sidebarUrls in a QFileDialog.
        This is because I'm working on a pipeline where people can have
        more
        than one folder with it's user name, and they may want to have
        them all
        in the sidebar of the dialog, but, by default all this folders
        in the
        sidebar will have the same name, 'username', because since I
        working
        with QFileDialog I thought that the last folder name is the name
        of the
        SidebarUrls to this link, and that's the name I wanted to
        overload.
        Thanks