[PyQt] ANN hgview 1.0.0 released

David Douard david.douard at logilab.fr
Sat Jun 6 12:58:35 BST 2009

Let me introduce you the latest kid of the Logilab team: `hgview 1.0.0`_.

hgview is a very helpful tool for daily work using the excellent DVCS
Mercurial (which we heavily use at Logilab).

It allows to easily and visually navigate in your hg repository revision
graphlog. It is written in Python and pyqt (which the reason why I am sending
this message on this list).

A more detailed annoucement is available on

  http://www.logilab.org/blogentry/9297

Source code, bugtracker, etc. are on

  http://www.logilab.org/project/hgview

I hope you'll like it.

--
David Douard                        LOGILAB, Paris (France), +33 1 45 32 03 12
Formations Python, Numpy, Debian :   http://www.logilab.fr/formations