[PyQt] Make widget look disabled

Anita Westman AWestman at evertz.com
Fri Jul 31 19:51:05 BST 2009

I have 4 widgets. The widget that is currently active has a border around the frame.  I want the user to be able to select the other 3 widgets, but while they are not selected I want them to look disabled.  When I disable using setEnabled(False), I can't get the mouse events for those widgets to unselect the last frame and draw a border around the newly selected frame.