[PyQt] Problem with resizing rubberband

Lukas Hetzenecker LuHe at gmx.at
Thu Jul 30 18:35:52 BST 2009

Just got this mail:

----------  Forwarded message  ----------

Subject: Re: [PyQt] Problem with resizing rubberband
Date: Donnerstag 30 Juli 2009
From: Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa at gmail.com>
To: Lukas Hetzenecker <LuHe at gmx.at>

Hello. I have attached my rubberband label class which solves the
problem. I trust that you will be able to understand from the code how I
have solved the problem (it is by manually setting all the coords of the
rubberband geometry without using setRight etc).

Since I am no longer a member of the pyqt mailing list (and don't want
to subscribe for just this) can you please forward this to the list so
that anyone else can be benefited.

Shriramana Sharma.