[PyQt] detecting different events

Mads kofoden at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 12:55:52 BST 2009

Hi list,

I hope someone can help me with my problem.

I have two QGraphicsItems that I want to connect together with a QGraphicsLineItem. I have created a mouseMoveEvent that starts the drawing of the line and a mouseReleaseEvent that creates the line with the endpoint. This works fine, but when I'm moving over a new Item I will like to detect that I'm hovering over the Item. My problem is that when I have the mouse pressed I can't evoke the hoverEnterEvent. So my question is how do I get the hoverEnterEvent to be called during my mouseMoveEvent?

Thanks,

Mads