[PyQt] Re: QStyle manipulations

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Mon Jul 27 02:15:27 BST 2009

Am Samstag, 25. Juli 2009 schrieb Phil Thompson:
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:56:32 -0500, Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com>
>
> wrote:
> > On 2009-07-24 10:26, Phil Thompson wrote:
> >> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 01:03:47 +0200, "Hans-Peter Jansen"<hpj at urpla.net>

> >> layoutSpacingImplementation(),
> >>

> > Do you have an answer for his main question? I am interested, too.
>
> Only the unhelpful "don't do it".

Yes, we can ;-) or...?!?

Please find the sip wrappers qcommonstyle.sip, qwindowsstyle.sip and
qplastiquestyle.sip, along with the patch to add them to
sip/QtGui/QtGuimod.sip attached.

Next you find a test script simply intercepting this slot, but while the
constructor of PlastiqueStyle is being called correctly, the slot is
not :-(.

Any ideas, what's still wrong?

The mac part will be even more fun, since the qmacstyle_mac module is in
Qbjective C, but at least the header looks like plain C++. If we get the
thing from above going, that should either, doesn't it?

Pete