[PyQt] Strange issue when using Matplotlib with PyQt4

Lukas Hetzenecker LuHe at gmx.at
Sun Jul 19 01:27:12 BST 2009

Hello,

I tried to embed a Matplotlib FigureCanvas into a QTabWidget.
But at the first start of my script - the main.py in the attatched example -
the widget in the Tab is incorrectly sized.
If I embed the FigureCanvas in a QTabWidget the widget is to big, but if I put
it in a QWidget it is shown correctly.

Sorry, but this is my first try of Matplotlib and I don't know what I could
have done wrong - maybe this is just because it's nearly 3 o'clock in the
night and I'm to tired to find this mistake. ;-)

Thanks for help,
Lukas