[PyQt] A few issues with pyuic4

Daniel Skinner dasacc22 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 11:58:48 BST 2009

On this note, I made a complex tree widget with lots of tiers and pyuic4
didn't correctly translate the tiers. What it did was basically anything
after the second tier was a continual incremented tier under the previous
so,
+ -
   - +
   - +
      - +
         - +
            - +
               - +
.. etc, when it should have been
+ -
   - +
   - +
      - +
         - +
         - +
      - +

ive since deleted the file and their were alot more items then whats
described above. Ill be recreating it soon enough, it was just alot of
items.