[PyQt] Resizing a DockWidget?

Marc Nations mnations.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:08:28 GMT 2009

 Hi,

I'm trying to resize a DockWidget after the application has started. I have
tried all of the functions that I thought would resize it:

 self.ui.dockWidget.setGeometry(x,y,w,h)
self.ui.dockWidget.resize(w,h)

I tried with QSize and QGeometry as well. I also tried using the
adjustSize() and a couple of others to see if it changed. I tried to call
show() after to see if it would help, but nothing seems to work.

It flickers momentarily at the new size and pops back, so it looks like it's
being properly resizes and then something resets it back to the original
size. Is this the correct way to resize the dock widget, and what is causing
it to immediately change again?

Thanks,
Marc