[PyQt] pyuic4 error for custom widgets

Suha Onay suha at ly.com.tr
Thu Jan 15 16:12:22 GMT 2009

Hi,

I have some basic problems using custom widgets.
I have two custom widgets extend from my main widget classes:
MCSimpleLabel extends from (QLabel, MCSimpleWidget)
MCLabel extends from (MCSimpleLabel, MCWidget).
MCSimpleWidget and MCWidget extend from object.
Is there anything wrong in this design?

I defined the plugins for QT Designer and used custom widgets in
Designer to form the ui's.
When it comes to compiling these ui files which has MCLabel widgets,
it gives an error saying unknown baseclass 'MCSimpleLabel' .
How should I change the plugins or widgets file not to face an error?
The files are attached.

Thanks in advance.

Suha ONAY

Likya Yazılım ve Bilişim Hizmetleri Ltd.Şti.
Galyum Blok No: B-08
ODTÜ Teknokent
06531 Ankara - Türkiye
Tel :: (312) 210 00 90