[PyQt] QMessagebox in slot terminates application

Marc Nations mnations.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 17:16:32 GMT 2009

Yeah, that's more correct. Since the MessageBox is being called indirectly
the actual value it returns isn't being utilized.
Although now I'm a little confused as to why the app is even returning a
value when the MessageBox is closed. Even if you take sys.exit() out and
just print out the value the app returns, it will still exit. Basically the
whole app acts like a DialogBox that gets triggered by the MessageBox.

I'm not sure I fully understand what all the exec() function does.