[PyQt] linkClicked() problem

sa6113 s.payandeh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 07:15:14 GMT 2009

I use linkClicked() a signal of QTextBrowser to get value of a link that is
clicked but unfortuantly in the case of having multi phrase link, it just
return first phrase, but I need to take all link compeletly to follow that,
I use a code such a below:

for example there is a link like : "here is the first link"
connect(	textBrowser,SIGNAL('linkClicked ( const QString & )'),
			self.linkClick			)

def linkClick( link ):
     print link

output : here  ( as you see it just return first phrase of the link)

what is the problem? what should I do?
Thanks in advance.